How Biotherapy Alternative Medicine Clinic can help people with Heavy Metal Detoxification.
“Heavy metals” is a term generally given to metals that are considered to be toxic because they interfere with the normal functioning of the human body. Some examples of heavy metals that can be toxic in the body are cadmium, lead, nickel, aluminum and mercury. Where do heavy metals come from?
Unfortunately, there are many sources. Mercury can be found in many dental fillings, fish, and cosmetics. Sources of lead are pesticides, cooking utensils, tin cans and cigarette smoke. Aluminum is found in antacids and cookware. Our air, food and water often contain heavy metals as well.
How do heavy metals interfere with normal body functions?
Renowned medical journalist Dr. Morton Walker, D.P.M. writes, “The ingestion of toxic metals destroys the brain tissues and nerve cells by increasing cellular membrane permeability, allowing for leakage of nutrients out of the cells, and inhibiting enzyme production which, in turn, depresses the body’s chemical reactions. There will be lowered energy in all physiological parameters so that chronic fatigue of the downhill syndrome becomes inevitable.”
Who needs to be concerned about heavy metals?
One estimate is that up to 25% of the U. S. population has heavy metal toxicity. Dr. Walker goes on to say, “…each person living in the western industrialized countries today is known to be at least a thousand times more polluted with toxic metals and/or heavy metals than was anyone who lived 2,000 years ago.”
The following is a list of the most common disorders or symptoms found by research studies to be directly linked to toxic metals and chemicals.
|Allergy||Chronic Fatigue Syndrome||Lou Gehrig’s disease (ALS)|
|Attention Deficit Disorder||Cancer||Memory Loss|
|Autoimmune diseases||Depression||Metallic taste in the mouth|
|Alzheimer’s disease||Fatigue||Multiple Sclerosis|
|Autism||Infertility||Thyroid and Adrenal Disorders|
|Autoimmune disorders||Kidney disease||Tingling in the hands and feet|
|Candidiasis (Yeast Overgrowth)||Liver disease||Tremors or shake|
How do I know if I have toxic heavy metals in my body?
If you experience any of the abovementioned symptoms, or any other symptoms that cannot be explained by your doctor, you need to be checked.
We have provided a Health Questionnaire for patients to use as an investigative tool. A list of conditions and occupations that have been associated with heavy metal toxicity are provided on a sheet for the patient to simply check off. These conditions are quite common, and as you know may be caused by any number of things. However, when a patient has several of these conditions, it is an indicator that there is a broader underlying cause linking them together which is often metal toxicity.
If heavy metal toxicity is suspected, we use one of the best laboratory in the United States that provide fast, simple and inexpensive “heavy metal analysis”:
Hair analysis: The benefit of this test is that it is inexpensive and fast, and can show the presence of a heavy metal burden. It is also quite easily administered. You can find a sample Report, here. Price: $109.00
Young or old, healthy or sick, there is not a person who would not benefit from removing the disease-producing Heavy Metal toxins. Whole Body Cleansing with Heavy Metal Detox is the key to detoxification and healing. Environmental medical doctor Sherry Rogers even wrote the book called “Detoxify or Die”.
We at Biotherapy Alternative Medicine Clinic offer you the proven Whole Body Cleansing Program with Heavy Metal Detoxification that includes:
- Karlovy Vary Healing Mineral Water.
- European Colon Hydrotherapy with Restoration of friendly intestinal flora.
- Healing Food Consultation.
- Food Supplementation and Herbal Medicine
- Karlovy Vary Healing Mineral Water (KVHMW).
From centuries, KVHMW was a single perfect remedy for elimination of toxic substances from the body. Thousands of Europeans with occupations connected to heavy metal exposure (miners, painters, steel maker, glassblowers etc.) have made a journey to Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) or drunk the mineral water prepared from genuine thermal spring salt at home. What gives the KVHMW the unique healing power to eliminate the heavy metals from the body?
- The mineral water is a natural alkalizer that normalizes the body’s pH. Heavy metal toxicity triggers chronic acidic state in the body and, from another hand, acidity promotes accumulation of heavy metals in the cells. KVHMW breaks this “vicious circle” by crating a much healthier alkaline environment in the body thus promoting the elimination of heavy metals.
- The KVHMW improves the elimination of toxins via kidney, liver and colon the main ways of heavy metal detoxification.
European Colon Hydrotherapy with Restoration of friendly intestinal flora.
It is known that the colon is the body’s natural route of heavy metal elimination. European Colon Hydrotherapy with restoration of friendly intestinal flora is the safe and simple method that irrigates the large intestine with purified water and medicinal herbs to clean out the years of toxins and accumulated waste lining the walls of the colon.
Heavy metal toxicity as well as high level of stress, chemical exposure, poor diet, overuse of antibiotics, birth control pills can kill the friendly intestinal flora, and cause overgrowth of yeast (Candida). Yeast-syndrome is characterized by «feeling sick all over». Fatigue, allergies, immune system malfunction, depression, and digestive disturbances (constipation, diarrhea, and bloating, abdominal pain) are just some of the symptoms.
The healing food consultations and diet will promote internal cleansing and detoxification of the body from heavy metals, and relieve vital organs of accumulated sludge that form toxins and internal poisons which weaken the immune system, bringing forth additional diseases.
A few clues you can get now to decrease amount of heavy metals in your body:
- Drink plenty of steam-distilled water. Compounds in the fresh vegetable and fruit juices have ability to bind to heavy metals and promote elimination them from the body’s systems.
- Eat only organically grown foods.
- Cilantro mobilizes toxic metals from the central nervous system and other tissues.
- Eat extra cauliflower, broccoli, and greens, which are abundant in minerals, especially calcium. Adding kelp to the diet is also excellent.
- Don’t stop eating fish because of mercury content. Eat different kind of “small” fish. The best way to eat fish is by broiling it.
At the Biotherapy Clinic we have potent, lab tested and well resourced nutritional supplementation programs including: antioxidants, minerals and microelements, herbal medicine, vitamins, amino-acids, essential fatty acids, enzymes, probiotics (friendly intestinal flora) and more. We have a unique combination of these products for different kind of aspects of condition for people with Heavy Metals Toxicity to customize their needs.
Our Nutritional Supplementation Program is unique and in part based on clinical experience of Peter Melamed as an ICU doctor in the former USSR and many years of research in military toxicology working as a chief doctor in the Poison Control Center. The Program is effective for the entire spectrum of toxic metals. The goal of this program to enhance the body’s natural detoxification mechanisms via multiple routes by using non-drug approaches such as:
- Oral natural chelation of toxic metals is a procedure that introduces a substance into the body which bonds to toxic metals in blood, GI tract and various tissues. The body then excretes the bound toxic metals through the kidney, colon and bile.
- Enhancement of GI excretion of heavy metals by using the natural effective mobilization of heavy metals from the GI tract to prevent them from reabsorption and thus avoiding toxic overload of blood, liver and kidneys.
- Normalizing of body’s acid/alkaline balance. Heavy metal toxicity triggers chronic acidic state in the body and, from another hand, acidity promotes accumulation of heavy metals in the cells. Restoring acid and alkaline balance can increase the elimination of heavy metals.
- To supply the organism with essential minerals and microelements (magnesium, sulfur, selenium, magnesium and zinc etc.), which compete with heavy metals and promote to eliminate them.
- Provides antioxidant protection against free radicals.
- Can be used for long-term protection for persons who must sustain longer-term environmental exposure.
- Contains both water-soluble agents and lipid soluble agents, capable of penetrating the blood-brain barrier and cellular membranes.
- Support the normal function of liver, kidney, colon and skin the main organs of elimination of toxic metals via bile, urine, fecal meter, and sweat.
Food Supplementation and Herbal Medicine.
There are many proven dietary supplements to help people with heavy metal toxicity. For example, Alpha Lipoic Acid. Peter Melamed, PhD was a pioneer of using high doses of alpha lipoic acid (ALA) as a treatment for acute poisonings in ICU of the Poison Control Center in the former Soviet Union in 1971. Hundreds of scientific articles, most of them in Russian and German have confirmed the capacity of alpha lipoic acid to chelate metal ions such as arsenic, cadmium, lead and mercury. Alpha lipoic acid is save and very effective not only in acute cases, but chronic cases as well.
Researchers have found that alpha Lipoic acid, alone or together with vitamin E, is an effective treatment for radiation exposure, lessening indices of oxidative damage and normalizing organ function. This therapy has been effective in treating children living in areas affected by the Chernobyl accident in the former Soviet Union. In Russia, Alpha Lipoic acid is used as first-line treatment in hospitals for liver failure, strokes and heart attacks.
ALA helps the body in the ongoing fight against the toxic effects of free radicals. ALA has its benefit revealed in a number of diseases and disorders. Its usage slows the aging process, helps the liver to remove toxins, and decreases the adverse effects associated with some drugs.
There are other dietary supplements that have been scientifically proven to help people with heavy metal toxicity. They will be carefully selected and tailored to your individual needs.
To obtain the benefits from Whole Body Cleansing Program with Heavy Metal Detoxification, please call (415) 409-3939