Candida and Health Problems Test
Are Your Health Problems Yeast Connected?
By Dr. William G.Crook
If your answer is yes to any question, circle the number of points you’ve accumulated. Your score will help you determine the possibility (or probability) that your health problems are yeast connected.
Self – Test Point Score
1. Have you taken repeated or prolonged courses of antibacterial drugs? 4
2. Have you been bothered by recurrent vaginal,or urinary infections? 3
3. Do you feel “sick all over”, yet the cause hasn’t been found? 2
4. Are you bothered by hormone disturbances, including 2
PMS, menstrual irregularities, sexual dysfunction,
sugar craving, low body temperature or fatigue?
5. Are you unusually sensitive to tobacco smoke, 2
perfumes, colognes and other chemical odors?
6. Are you bothered by memory or concentration problems? 2
Do you sometimes feel “spaced out”?
7. Have you taken prolonged courses of prednisone or 2
other steroids; or have you taken “the pill” for
more than 3 years?
8. Do some foods disagree with you or trigger your symptoms? 1
9. Do you suffer with constipation, diarrhea, bloating or abdomina l pain? 1
10. Does your skin itch, tingle or burn; or is it unusually dry; 1
or are you bothered by rashes?
Scoring for women: If your score is 9 or more, your health problems are probably yeast connected. If your score is 12 or more, your health problems are almost certainly yeast connected.