How Biotherapy Alternative Medicine Clinic can help people with Yeast-Infections.
Nearly all of us have taken antibiotics at one time or another. Almost all animal products, what we eat, contain antibiotics as well. Unfortunately, we rarely think about what antibiotics do to our intestines.
In a healthy GI tract, there is a dynamic balance between all of the resident organisms, which include bacteria and yeasts. Many of these organisms cling to the walls of your gut, where they compete for “real estate”. As the antibiotic passes through, it kills all bacteria, both the bad and the good. However, antibiotics do not kill yeasts, including the Candida yeast. A lot of gut wall “real estate” is freed up, because all of the bacteria are dead and gone. All that remains are the yeasts, which then wildly proliferate to occupy the free space. This is why so many people get yeast infections when they take antibiotics. *
Other causes of Candida-yeast overgrowth are:
Poor dietary habits, especially excessive intakes of sugars, starches, yeast-containing products, and processed food.
Repeated use of antibiotics.
Drugs (cortisone, birth control pills, immunodepressants and more)
Diseases, such as AIDS, immune system disorders, cancer.
Conditions after chemotherapy, radiation.
Toxic metals (like mercury, lead, aluminum).
Molds and other parasitic infestations
The vaginal yeast-infection is the sign of Candida-yeast overgrowth in whole body. Click on the link below to verify possibility of connection of your health problems with Candida-yeast overgrowth.
TEST 1. Are Your Health Problems Yeast Connected?
TEST 2. Candida Saliva Test
Candida albicans normally lives quietly in most of our mucous membranes, kept in check by beneficial bacteria. But once the beneficial bacteria have been destroyed, the yeast multiplies suddenly.
Biotherapy Alternative Medicine Clinic of San Francisco Bay Area offers comprehensive and natural anti-Candida healing program which includes:
Part One-dietary modifications to kill the Candida
Part Two-restoration of friendly bacteria
Part Three-elimination of the dead Candida and toxins from the body
Part Four-restoration of good digestion, dietary supplementation.
Part Five-enhancement of the immune system.
We use the following methods:
- Colon hydrotherapy to remove toxins and waste materials from colon, and to promote healthy intestinal environment.
- The Candida Control Diet
- Natural anti-yeast agents
- Natural supplementation program that support detoxification by promoting elimination, improve your digestion, provide nutritional support.
- Friendly Flora Restoration
- Implantation of friendly flora in the colon and vagina
- Acupuncture to relieve stress, depression, allergy, pain and abdominal spasms, suppress sweet cravings and appetite and promote weight loss
In our 25-year experience, the healing people with Candida-yeast overgrowth is most successful using a combination of Karlovy Vary Healing Mineral Water (KVHMW), colon hydrotherapy, restoration of friendly intestinal flora, diet, herbs, supplements and acupuncture.
To begin undergoing services at the Biotherapy Alternative Medicine Clinic for Candida-yeast overgrowth, please select one of the following options:
- Telephone consultation. (415) 409-3939 or (650) 365-3640
- Office consultation
- Telephone or e-mail order nutrition supplementation program
- “Healthy Vacation” in San Francisco. You can visit the Biotherapy Clinic for a few weeks to combine the enjoyment of the wonderful city along with an intensive healing program including whole body cleansing, restoration of friendly intestinal flora, acupuncture, deep relaxation, drinking Karlovy Vary Healing Mineral Water, and customized nutrition supplementation.
*The statements made in this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products and procedures presented at this website are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness, to prescribe any medication or to be a substitute for medical treatment.