We all understand that an increase in weight can influence life longevity and development of chronic diseases such as diabetes, heart disease, and cancer.
The following may cause overweight conditions:
1. Hormonal imbalances (low thyroid, menopause)
2. Metabolic imbalances (high consumption of saturated fat, carbohydrates, and refined sugars)
3. Stress and unhealthy eating habits
4. Unhealthy gastrointestinal tract
5. Internal toxicity
6. Improper food combinations
7. Deficiency of vital nutrients, vitamins, and minerals
8. Sedentary lifestyle
The Biotherapy Clinic has developed its own unique weight management program to help with weight maintenance and obesity problems. We will verify the specific problems causing influxes in weight gains, through special individual laboratory metabolic testing. After determining the specific problems causing the weight gain, we will customize the unique treatment per individual.
We, at the Biotherapy Clinic, do not believe in general fat diets or low calorie diets. These diets can help to reduce weight only temporarily. However, shortly after finishing the diet, the individual tends to undergo the “yo-yo” effect and gain the weight back, along with additional pounds.
The Biotherapy Clinic offers the following services to help in weight management:
- Restoring proper digestion, decreasing weight, and improving colon, liver, and gall bladder functioning through food supplements, herbs, acupuncture, and whole body cleansing.
- Normalization of appetite and decreasing food cravings (particularly refined sugars and chocolate) by using herbs, amino acids, omega-3 fatty acids, acupuncture, ear-lobe tags in specific points, deep relaxation, and visualization.
- Normalization of metabolism and hormonal imbalances (low thyroid, menopause, and taking birth control pills) by using herbs, nutritional supplements, healing food, vacuum therapy, and thermogenics. The Biotherapy Clinic only offers natural thermogenics and does not administer Ma-Huang, Ephedrine, or other stimulants.
* Disclaimer: The information on this website is presented for educational, informational purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for the diagnosis, treatment and advice of a qualified licensed professional.
Throughout this website, statements are made pertaining to the properties and/or functions of nutritional products. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and these materials and products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The end user of this site (you) assumes full responsibility and risk for the appropriate use of this information.