Everyone wants to live longer and healthier lives, without suffering from chronic diseases.
Most chronic diseases start at a young age and develop as time goes by. According to health experts, if we spend 10% of our medical expenditures on treatments and services for disease prevention, this would equate to 50% less total medical spending.
Health must be maintained. Just one treatment, service, or supplement intake is not going to prevent chronic diseases for the remainder of your lifetime.
Let’s compare your body to an automobile. Why is it that we take better care of our cars than we do of own bodies? You know what it takes to make your car run smoothly. You put the best gas in the tank. You change the oil after every 3,000 miles. You take care of the first signs of rust to prevent serious body damage down the road. Our Whole Body Cleansing Program will help you body with:
Tuning-up by using acupuncture
Changing oil and fluids by using colon hydrotherapy, herbs, and restoration of friendly intestinal flora
The best gasoline by using the healing food, and nutritional supplements
Preventing of rusting and rotting of our cells by normalizing of acid-alkaline balance, taking antioxidants, probiotics, herbs and Karlovy Vary Healing Mineral Water
Your body will look younger after skin rejuvenation and cosmetic acupuncture
All that effort is well worth it. Especially when you can sport around town driving a vintage car with a body that looks spanking new and an engine that is strong and powerful and well over 100,000 miles.
Your body is just like your car. You have to care of it so it will last. Unlike a car, you don’t have the option of a trade-in.
The Biotherapy Clinic focuses on preventive services and offers the following to maintain health levels:
• Whole Body Cleansing
• Stress Release
• Individual Diet
• Nutrient and Herbal Supplementation
• Healing Exercises
The Biotherapy Clinic Health Maintenance program is suitable for individuals that consider themselves healthy, particularly in the following situations:
• “Baby Boomers”: individuals older than 55
• Symptoms of Premature Aging
• Overweight Conditions
• Gastro-Intestinal Disorders such as Bloating and/or Gas, Constipation and/or Diarrhea
• Smoking, Alcohol, and Drug Addictions
• Symptoms from Environmental Pollutions
• Family History Conditions including Colon Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Breast Cancer, Diabetes, Heart Disease, Thyroid Dysfunction, Allergies, Obesity, Memory Loss, Depression, Osteoporosis, and Digestive Disorders
• Vegetarian Lifestyles
• Before and After Fasting
• Traditional American Diets (over consumption of refined sugars, saturated fats, processed foods)
• Over-indulgence of food consumption at parties and holidays.
• Potential Parasitic Infections from food intake in poor hygienic countries in Asia, Africa, and Latin America during business or recreation travel.