How Biotherapy Alternative Medicine Clinic can help people with Chronic Diarrhea
Currently, the prevalence of diarrhea is second only to colds and flues. Medical practitioners are faced with patients with diarrhea quite often. Chronic or persistent diarrhea is defined as 3 or more loose stools per day that lasts longer than 14 days. The common reasons for chronic diarrhea are:
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) with persistent diarrhea
- Antibiotic-related diarrhea
- Clostridium difficile (CDF, cdf, C. diff. Antibiotic-associated colitis)
- Parasites (Giardia, Cryptosporidium, Amoeba, worms, etc.)
- Food allergies or intolerances (gluten, milk, soy, sugars, etc.)
- Travelers’ diarrhea
- Chemotherapy or radiation-induced diarrhea
- Chronic pancreatitis, malabsorption syndrome
- Bile acids diarrhea after gallbladder removal
- Ulcerative Colitis and Crohn’s Disease
- Side effect of some medications
- Hyperactive thyroid
In all these conditions, alternative medicine as a complementary therapy or alone can be helpful. In most of these situations, there is dysbiosis (Candida-yeast overgrowth, Small Intestine Bacterial Overgrowth). Dysbiosis means that friendly intestinal bacteria is gone, and opportunistic infections that typically reside inside the intestines (bacteria, yeast, parasites) take over gastrointestinal tract.
The friendly intestinal bacteria enhances digestion and nutrient absorption, improves bowel regularity, and supports natural immunity. It also helps to produce the B-vitamin, aids in predigesting proteins and the formation of amino acids and lactose, contains anticancer properties, and can control cholesterol.
When friendly intestinal bacteria are present in sufficient numbers, they prevent “bad guys” from finding “parking spaces” along the walls of the intestine where nutrients cross into the bloodstream. On the other hand, if too many harmful bacteria or yeast manage to set up colonies, nutrient absorption can be blocked. This will result in irritation, inflammation; leaking of the gut’s walls, additionally creating many symptoms, internal toxicity and deficiency.
The Biotherapy Alternative Medicine Clinic of the San Francisco Bay Area offers the following comprehensive, customized, healing program for people suffering from chronic diarrhea.
This program suggests approaches such as:
- Drinking Karlovy Vary Healing Mineral Water
- Healing Foods Consultation and Customizing the Healing Diet
- Restoring Friendly Intestinal Flora
- Nutritional Supplementation and Herbs
- Colon Hydrotherapy
For effective healing of chronic diarrhea, please contact the Biotherapy Clinic through one of the following options:
- Telephone consultation (415) 409-3939 or (650) 365-3640 after completing Biotherapy questioner.
- Office consultation and possible alternative medicine treatment at one of our conveniently located offices, San Francisco and Redwood City