Liver and Gallbladder Disorders
LIVER CLEANSE PROGRAM
Your life depends on your liver. To a large extent, the health of your liver determines the health of your entire body. The liver is really a chemical plant that converts everything we eat and drink into life-sustaining substances. Unfortunately, since the common American diet is high in calories, fats, sugars and alcohol, as well as unknown amounts of toxins from preservatives, pesticides and nitrates, almost everybody has liver malfunction to some extent.
The Office for National Statistics recently released figures showing that deaths linked to cirrhosis and related diseases of the liver rose by 121% for men and 68% for women between 1982 and 2000.
A healthy liver can deal with a wide range of toxic chemicals, drugs, solvents, pesticides and food additives. Even more remarkable, the liver can regenerate its own damaged tissue.
Health problems occur after many years of abuse, when the liver is so exhausted it loses the ability to detoxify itself. Cleansing the liver is the most powerful procedure you can do to improve your body’s health.
Body signals that your liver needs detoxification include:
– Unexplained fatigue, listlessness, depression or lethargy, lack of energy; numerous allergy reactions
– Unexplained weight gain
– A distended stomach even if the rest of the body is thin
– Mental confusion,
– Sluggish elimination, constipation
– Food and chemical sensitivities, usually accompanied by poor digestion, and sometimes unexplained nausea
– PMS, headaches and other menstrual difficulties; bags under the eyes
– A yellowish tint to the skin and/or liver spots on the skin; poor hair texture and slow hair growth; skin itching and irritation.
– Anemia and large bruise patches indicate severe liver exhaustion.
Biotherapy Clinic can help you!
Herbs, supplements, diet,Karlovy Vary Healing Mineral Water, acupuncture can help alleviate the worst symptoms of Liver disorders, such as fatigue, joint aches, depression, swelling, pain, and other physical discomforts. Diet and nutrition are also very important in healing that key digestive organ, your liver. Rigorous medical studies suggest that some of these remedies can also address the underlying disease process, bolster the immune system, and retard liver damage.
Keep your liver happy!